Section 57 – Cases where a person expresses preference for particular accommodation


This section is intended as a replacement for the Choice of Accommodation Directions under which an adult entitled to residential accommodation under the National Assistance Act 1948 had a qualified right to live in accommodation (for example, a care home) of their choice. However, this section applies to children as well as adults. The official […]

You need to log in to Community Care Inform to view this content. If you have a subscription, please log in here.

Please contact the Community Care Inform helpdesk or phone 020 3915 9444 if you require support or assistance or are unsure if you have a subscription.

If you don’t currently have access, click here to find out more about subscribing to Community Care Inform.