Section 123 – Services for children notified to a local authority under section 120 or 121


Click here to be taken to the government’s statute website where you can read this section in full. The official Explanatory Notes describe this section as follows: “Section 123 requires a local authority to provide services for children in respect of whom they have been notified under section 120 or 121. The services must be […]

You need to be a logged-in Community Care Inform subscriber to view this article

If you have an Inform subscription, log in here

If you having difficulties logging in, please contact our helpdesk

Find out more about how to subscribe to Inform