Section 179 and 180 – Investigation of complaints about privately arranged or funded social care and palliative care


Click here to be taken to the government’s statute website where you can read this section in full. These sections are outside the scope of Community Care Inform Children.

You need to log in to Community Care Inform to view this content. If you have a subscription, please log in here.

Please contact the Community Care Inform helpdesk or phone 020 3915 9444 if you require support or assistance or are unsure if you have a subscription.

If you don’t currently have access, click here to find out more about subscribing to Community Care Inform.