Section 122 – Visitors for children notified to a local authority under section 120 or 121


Click here to be taken to the government’s statute website where you can read this section in full. This section creates a duty which is triggered by a notification in respect of a child under section 120 or 121. The duty is that the local authority must make arrangements for the child to be visited […]

You need to log in to Community Care Inform to view this content. If you have a subscription, please log in here.

Please contact the Community Care Inform helpdesk or phone 020 3915 9444 if you require support or assistance or are unsure if you have a subscription.

If you don’t currently have access, click here to find out more about subscribing to Community Care Inform.