Section 124 – Arrangements to assist children to live outside England and Wales


Click here to be taken to the government’s statute website where you can read this section in full. Additional requirements, over and above those which apply to placements generally, must be met in order for a looked-after child to be assisted to live outside England and Wales. Children in care The approval of the court […]

You need to log in to Community Care Inform to view this content. If you have a subscription, please log in here.

Please contact the Community Care Inform helpdesk or phone 020 3915 9444 if you require support or assistance or are unsure if you have a subscription.

If you don’t currently have access, click here to find out more about subscribing to Community Care Inform.