Section 171 – Complaints about social services


Click here to be taken to the government’s statute website where you can read this section in full. The complaints procedures required under this section do not apply to most representations by or about children or those using leaving care services. Those are to be dealt with under the special procedure under section 174 and, […]

You need to log in to Community Care Inform to view this content. If you have a subscription, please log in here.

Please contact the Community Care Inform helpdesk or phone 020 3915 9444 if you require support or assistance or are unsure if you have a subscription.

If you don’t currently have access, click here to find out more about subscribing to Community Care Inform.