Section 167 – Resources for partnership arrangements


Click here to be taken to the government’s statute website where you can read this section in full. This section provides that a local authority and a local health board (LHB) may pay towards the establishment and operation of partnership arrangements under section 166 by making payments directly or into a “pooled fund”. They may […]

You need to log in to Community Care Inform to view this content. If you have a subscription, please log in here.

Please contact the Community Care Inform helpdesk or phone 020 3915 9444 if you require support or assistance or are unsure if you have a subscription.

If you don’t currently have access, click here to find out more about subscribing to Community Care Inform.