Section 55 – Determination of disputes relating to controlled and assisted homes


Click here to be taken to the government’s statute website where you can read this section in full. This section permits disputes between voluntary organisations that provide community homes and local authorities to be resolved by the Secretary of State (or the Welsh Ministers) rather than, for example, by the courts. The disputes that may […]

You need to log in to Community Care Inform to view this content. If you have a subscription, please log in here.

Please contact the Community Care Inform helpdesk or phone 020 3915 9444 if you require support or assistance or are unsure if you have a subscription.

If you don’t currently have access, click here to find out more about subscribing to Community Care Inform.