Section 12 – Child arrangements orders and parental responsibility


Click here to be taken to the government’s statute website where you can read this section in full. This section ensures that parental responsibility (PR) is acquired if a person named in a child arrangements order dealing with living arrangements does not already have PR for a child. Child arrangements orders for fathers without PR […]

You need to log in to Community Care Inform to view this content. If you have a subscription, please log in here.

Please contact the Community Care Inform helpdesk or phone 020 3915 9444 if you require support or assistance or are unsure if you have a subscription.

If you don’t currently have access, click here to find out more about subscribing to Community Care Inform.