Section 11O – Compensation for financial loss


Click here to be taken to the government’s statute website where you can read this section in full. This section provides a separate specific sanction for failure to comply with a child arrangements order (the other being the enforcement order). It permits orders to be made requiring compensation to be paid to a person who has suffered […]

You need to log in to Community Care Inform to view this content. If you have a subscription, please log in here.

Please contact the Community Care Inform helpdesk or phone 020 3915 9444 if you require support or assistance or are unsure if you have a subscription.

If you don’t currently have access, click here to find out more about subscribing to Community Care Inform.