Section 22E – Children’s homes provided by Secretary of State or Welsh Ministers


Click here to be taken to the government’s statute website where you can read this section in full. This section concerns the placement of child in children’s homes provided by the Secretary of State or, in Wales, the Welsh Ministers. It requires the placement to be on such terms as central government (the Secretary of […]

You need to be a logged-in Community Care Inform subscriber to view this article

If you have an Inform subscription, log in here

If you having difficulties logging in, please contact our helpdesk

Find out more about how to subscribe to Inform