Improve the quality of social care decisions with Community Care Inform
Community Care Inform is the online resource that enables social care professionals to make robust, evidence-based decisions.
How can it help you and your organisation?It is a key tool to help you achieve consistent quality of practice across your workforce, ensuring your teams are making confident, legally compliant decisions. What’s more, it can help you address some of your key challenges:
- Reduce risk: ensures your workforce can make decisions that are consistently evidence based and both intelligible and defensible.
- Save time and money: practical information based on extensive research with frontline practitioners that’s easy to digest and available when and where social workers need it.
- Improve quality and consistency: trusted and quality assured tools that give high quality guidance on all the key areas of practice as well as complex and more niche topics.
- Aid retention: valuable resources to help learning and development and keeping up to date with changes in policy, law and practice.
What are the benefits for social workers?Community Care Inform is the one-stop-shop for all their social care information needs. This means they’ll have access to a resource that:
- Empowers practitioners to be less reliant on managers and actively learn and develop through the available resources.
- Embeds evidence-based analysis and decision making in your day-to-day work, ensuring you are legally compliant and managing risk.
- Gives you more confidence and helps you make swifter, more intelligent decisions.
- Helps you articulate decisions confidently in court and meetings with service users, families and professionals.
- Allows you to reflect on your practice and improve the quality of decisions, improving your knowledge and skills.
What are the key features?Our range of resources include:
Picture taken from Community Care inspiring images competition 2015
- Knowledge and practice hubs: summaries, top tips, tools, case law, legislation, in-depth guidance, videos and more on key areas of social care practice
- Quick guides: Summaries of key practice issues with top tips
- Webinars: in-depth focus on topics with leading experts to save time and money and a great learning tool
- Case law: Summaries of latest and more significant cases with key points for practice
- Time saving tools: A CPD log, citation tool and ‘save it’ button to keep important information easily at hand.