Regulation 49 – Notice of changes


The registered person must give notice in writing to HMCI, as soon as it is reasonably practicable to do so, if any of the following events take place or are expected by the registered person to take place– (a) a person other than the registered person carries on or manages the children’s home; (b) a […]

You need to log in to Community Care Inform to view this content. If you have a subscription, please log in here.

Please contact the Community Care Inform helpdesk or phone 020 3915 9444 if you require support or assistance or are unsure if you have a subscription.

If you don’t currently have access, click here to find out more about subscribing to Community Care Inform.