Regulation 54 – Qualifications and experience of independent reviewing officers


(1) The IRO must be registered as a social worker in a register maintained by Social Care Wales or in Part 16 of the register maintained by the Health and Care Professions Council under article 5 of the Health and Social Work Professions Order 2001 or in a corresponding register maintained under the law of Scotland or […]

You need to log in to Community Care Inform to view this content. If you have a subscription, please log in here.

Please contact the Community Care Inform helpdesk or phone 020 3915 9444 if you require support or assistance or are unsure if you have a subscription.

If you don’t currently have access, click here to find out more about subscribing to Community Care Inform.