Practice Guidance

Housing rights of people from abroad


Updated by Tony Martin, supervising solicitor at BPP School of Law and a freelance housing law trainer and consultant. Contents Introduction European Union and European Economic Area nationals Asylum seekers and refugees Other people from abroad Right to rent in the private sector Questions for your continuing professional development Useful organisations Introduction This guide looks […]

I’m afraid that you do not have access to view content on this site, please contact the Community Care Inform Helpdesk if you require support or assistance

If you have an Inform subscription, log in here

Find out more about how to subscribe to Inform