Practice Guidance

Supporting children and families with no recourse to public funds

description_of_image_used_in_supporting_children_and_families_with_no_recourse_to_public_funds_young_asylum_seeker_ivan_romano_pacific_press_via_zuma_wire_rex_shutterstock Photo: Ivan Romano/Pacific Press via ZUMA Wire/REX/Shutterstock


This is a guide for practitioners who are working with children and families who have no recourse to public funds.

I’m afraid that you do not have access to view content on this site, please contact the Community Care Inform Helpdesk if you require support or assistance

If you have an Inform subscription, log in here

Find out more about how to subscribe to Inform