Practice Guidance

Benefits for young people


Photo: vjom/Fotolia Contents Introduction Which benefits can you get? Other financial help Challenging decisions Further information and advice Introduction This guide looks at how you can get income support, jobseeker’s allowance, employment and support allowance, housing benefit and other types of cash help if you are a young person, especially if you are 16- or […]

You need to be a logged-in Community Care Inform subscriber to view this article

If you have an Inform subscription, log in here

If you having difficulties logging in, please contact our helpdesk

Find out more about how to subscribe to Inform