Practice Guidance

Armed forces compensation scheme



Who is it for? The armed forces compensation scheme (AFCS) covers all regular (including Gurkhas and reserve) personnel whose injury, ill health or death is caused by service on or after 6 April 2005. Who pays it? Service Personnel and Veterans Agency Norcross Thornton-Cleveleys Lancashire FY5 3WP England Tel: 0808 1914 218 Textphone freeline UK: […]

You need to be a logged-in Community Care Inform subscriber to view this article

If you have an Inform subscription, log in here

If you having difficulties logging in, please contact our helpdesk

Find out more about how to subscribe to Inform