This section contains answers to commonly asked questions about Community Care Inform. If your question isn't answered here, please call Kim Poupart on 020 8652 4848, or complete the Contact Us form and someone from the team will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Shortcuts to questions
How can I subscribe to Community Care Inform?
Community Care Inform can be accessed by buying an annual subscription.
- Independent social workers can purchase a subscription for themselves.
- Social workers attached to a local authority must acquire their subscriptions from the local authority that they work for. Every unique user needs a separate subscription.
For more information on how to get a Community Care Inform user licence, please contact us.
How much does it cost to subscribe to Community Care Inform?
Please contact us for more information on Community Care Inform subscription prices.
What kind of training is available to me/my team?
Community Care Inform is an extremely easy-to-use tool, and anyone who has ever used a search engine like Google or Yahoo should be able to start using Community Care Inform straightaway.
Our free online e-learning tool covers the main features of Community Care Inform and shows you the kind of content that can be accessed.
We also organise face-to-face training sessions where our trainers will take your team through the more intricate details of Community Care Inform, and share ideas on how you can integrate it into practice.
Technical requirements for Community Care Inform
- There are no specific hardware requirements to access Community Care Inform.
- Community Care Inform has been tested for stability on Internet Explorer 7.
- You must have access to the internet to be able to use Community Care Inform.
- To access the online eLearning tool, you will need to have the Adobe Flash player installed.